Sell your house fast in Greenville. Get a cash offer in 24 hours!
Hey there, we’re FreeLight Financial – friendly real estate investors here in South Carolina. If you need to sell your house fast in Greenville, SC, we can help. We buy houses in Greenville, SC for cash and close on the sale fast.
Honest, friendly cash homebuyers.
There are a lot of companies who buy homes quickly in Greenville – so what sets us apart?
We’re honest cash homebuyers, we help people in tough situations, and we aim to do win-win deals. What’s that mean for you? It means we aim to only work with you in a way that benefits you, and benefits us.
We also don’t judge anyone we work with. In fact, we’ve worked with homeowners in tough situations for a long time.
We’ll treat you with respect, and help you find a solution.
We always treat everyone with respect. We know selling your home can be a difficult, emotional or stressful process. We’ll be here to answer any questions you have, and try and come up with a creative, win-win solution that works well for you and us.
We can get you a cash offer in 24 hours from the time we get your contact form. We’ll get in touch with you ASAP, and schedule a time to come out and see your home. When we visit it, we’ll talk with you and learn more about your situation. After inspecting your home, we’ll be able to make you a solid, fair, cash offer.
If you decide you want to take it, and that it’s a good fit for you, we’ll work to close fast (in 30 days or sooner!) and take care of all the closing costs and paperwork for you.
No repairs, no fees, no hassle.
If you decide to sell your home to us, we’ll buy it totally “as-is” – no repairs necessary. We’ll also handle all closing costs and paperwork, and don’t charge any fees whatsoever.
If you need help avoiding a foreclosure, or want to get rid of an inherited property that you don’t want to manage, or just need a quick sale and don’t want the hassle of showing your home, making repairs, and upkeeping the property, we’d love to talk with you!
If you’re looking for someone to buy your house fast, then contact us today!
Need other Greenville neighborhood or city resources?
Check out the official city website here, which lists more about living in Greenville, neighborhood info, and more.
We’ll help you sell your house fast in Greenville, from Overbrook to Nicholtown.
We buy houses throughout Greenville, in the following neighborhoods:
- West Greenville
- Arcadia Hills
- Greater Sullivan
- Park Place
- And more!
How to sell your home fast, for cash, in Greenville:
In order to sell your home fast for cash in Greenville:
- Find a real estate investor (cash home buyer) and request an offer.
- Schedule a meeting with them to inspect your home.
- If it’s a good fit, they’ll make a cash offer.
- Take the offer, and they’ll handle closing costs and paperwork.
When you’re looking for companies who buy homes in cash, you want to make sure they’re ethical and upstanding. Here are a few signs of a good investor:
- No fees (at all)
- They should handle the closing costs
- They should be able to show you where they’re getting their offer number from and be transparent with their pricing
- They should have good reviews and testimonials
- They should answer all your questions, make you feel comfortable, and not be pushy – but give you space and time to make your decision
If you’d like to know more about how selling to us works, just click here to learn more.
We buy houses in Greenville as-is, in cash, no matter the condition.
One of the great things about working with a cash home buyer or real estate investor like us is that we’re able to buy your house as is – meaning, you won’t have to make any repairs or fixes to it before we’ll buy.
So if you need to sell fast, but your house is in rough shape – don’t let that stop you. We’ve bought houses in all kinds of conditions, from people in all these situations:
- Avoiding foreclosure.
- Getting rid of a bad rental property where tenants won’t leave or pay.
- Getting cash for an inherited property you don’t want to list or manage.
- Selling fast for a quick job relocation.
- Or any other situation!
If you’re looking for cash home buyers in Greenville we’d love to inspect your home and make you an offer in 24 hours!
Selling to us vs a Greenville realtor.
So, when it comes to selling you have 3 options:
- Sell your home through a realtor (the traditional way).
- Sell your home yourself.
- Sell your home to an investor.
Each method has Pros and Cons, so below is a list to help point you in the right direction:
Think about selling to an investor if:
- You need cash quickly, or need to sell fast.
- You don’t want the hassle or cost of repairing, showing, and upkeeping your home.
- You want a convenient, fast sale.
Think about selling to a Greenville realtor if:
- You want the maximum amount for your home (at least, usually this offers the best price).
- You can wait 3-9 months for your home to sell.
- You have the money to keep paying mortgage, taxes, and utilities.
Other areas we pay cash for homes in.
Besides Greenville, we buy cash homes in these other areas.